atom flowers #24

Happy 1st of March!

Atom Flowers #24

Technique: watercolour

from “marina’s atom flowers” 2010 © marina kanavaki

SHOP Atom Flowers #24 ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for items with Atom Flowers #24

Comments
36 Responses to “atom flowers #24”
  1. Asif says:

Very pretty!!!

2. Posky says:

This one turned out great. Love the warm splash of colors.

3. Binky says:

I like the way the flowers seem to be alive, in motion here.

I am viewing this whilst listening to Puccini’s opera ‘Madama butterfly’, this composition feels like a new beginning….gorgeous, Marina! Cheers.

5. Nandini says:

Wow, this is so pretty ans nice. I loved it. Pleasantness of it is striking. 🙂

better than the ATOMIUM in Brussels, Belgium!

7. Wayside Artist says:

this is so lively and expressive. It makes me think of fireworks too!

8. Cara Olsen says:

What a beautiful painting, Marina. These blooms remind me — their specific name is escaping me just now — of some I used to have growing on my patio. They came in stunning shades of pink, purple, and indigo, and had these dark splotches in the middle. Just beautiful. You captured what makes them both elegant and interesting.

Blessings,
    Cara

9. Bongo says:

I love this painting. Both the colors and the flow of it.

10. March
    Like an army defeated
    The snow hath retreated,…….
    William Wordsworth

Purple flower
    It was just a purple flower
    pushing its head out of the
    red clay, looking around
    seeing clouds arranged in
    God’s signature
    Joe Howell

March better be good for any of us..
    We need purple for changing ourselves!!!

Such a lovely, lively greeting for March! Beautiful!

12. Wow, these flowers are about ready to bloom and spread their beauty to warm us and refresh us for the coming of spring. Your art is powerful and brilliant 🙂 Enjoy!

13. fivereflections says:

this is so beautiful!

Happy March

David in Maine USA

Beautiful work!
    Hugs, xx

15. drawandshoot says:

Lovely Marina, such movement and rhythm. We are getting another snow storm here, so I’m enjoying your graceful flowers.

• I know what you mean [although you make the most of it with your brilliant photos!]. It’s been snowing here too and I can’t wait for spring! Thank you, Karen.

16. I agree, so full of energy. Those flowers are just bursting with it. Perfect for this time of year. 🙂

I like this Marina. So full of energy and light. Brilliant.

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. […] atom flowers #24 […]