atom flowers #10

Atom Flowers #10

Technique: Watercolour

from “marina’s atom flowers” 2011 © Marina Kanavaki

SHOP Atom Flowers #10 ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Atom Flowers on items.

See also Marina’s calendars with her Atom Flowers

Comments
66 Responses to “atom flowers #10”
  1. Whimsical and soft. Lovely shades of purple and lightness.

This one is very fine.

Gorgeous colours and lines!

My dear Marina, what a breath-taking piece. It connects to the deep pockets of my soul – the sublime colours, how the lines are free – unchained from confinement. A pleasure your mind and heart is to know, my friend. Stay gold.

5. It’s like looking at a cluster of blooming violets through a rain spattered window. Breathtaking.

6. Really nice technique and end product here, Marina! What a pleasure to see this and your other work!
    Nice job! Gorgeous!
    anne

7. tutankhamon61 says:

Congratulations for the pictures! They are interesting.

8. G says:

Reblogged this on The Gappuccino ~ g caffè ~ and commented:
    Are these called Atom flowers or do they have a name? So beautifully painted by Marina Kanavaki. Here at Gcaffe I present before you an outstanding combination of colours and water .

9. Subhan Zein says:

Awesome post! Thank you for sharing, my friend! 🙂
    Subhan Zein

you are offering the positive face of ATOM / nuclear energy – let’s forget the ugly faces
    let’s prefer art & fiction before photography & reality 🙂
    your pic on my bureau wall would be much better than a Fukushima or Chernobyl photo …

11. Yatin says:

Visiting WP after a long time. Have a lot to catch up. You’ve added a some interesting art work!

Ah so beautiful! Simple yet expressive! Thanks for sharing.

13. Beautiful painting!

14. rumpydog says:

I love purple flowers!!!!

15. Lindy Lee says:

Violets in motion…

16. As I said.. it’s like you put your head into the water and amazing things happened

17. Very spring like. There are tons of little violet flowers growing outside my apartment in the grass. I hope the grounds keepers don’t cut the grass this weekend so they can shine as long as possible.

18. viveka says:

Beautiful, you’re very talent .. as I said before”!

19. nonoymanga says:

Astonishing!!! Thanks for sharing Nonoy Manga

The ‘electrons’ certainly do give the floral painting a lot of energy!

That’s it. I’m definitely in LOVE with all your pieces. This piece reminds me of my old name, and the beauty my past had. LOVE this piece. If I had more walls, (and dough), I would purchase them all, hang them proudly, and just STARE at them all day. Wow.. Absolutely as beautiful as the artist who created them. 😀

Hi, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award http://decamvilledesign.wordpress.com/2012/04/27/day-74-another-award-thank-you-so-much/ ~Patricia

23. Cara Olsen says:

Lovely and delicate!

This has a refreshing, uplifting feeling for me! I like the smoothness of the flow. The soft colors are outstanding. You have used one of my favorite colors (purple) and that makes me smile!

25. These have such a pretty flow. They appear very gentle.
    Lovely …..

26. Love the use of sublte violets, a dash of the hard, and vast white space. The white space keeps the rendering fresh, the green keeps it wild. — Well done!

I would like this one to hang on my wall…Beautiful, Marina!
    Hugs, xx

Spring energy. A fragrant image.

I enjoy blues and purples, but it’s the arcs & streaks that captures my attention. Well done!

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. […] me. I can’t rationally explain why I like the woods IV, but I really do. I know forest #3 and atom flowers #10 speak to me about serenity of color. Marina uses a ton of green, which makes me happy. Her work […]