atom flowers #23

Happy 1st of June!

Atom Flower #23

Technique: Watercolour

Original size: 13×13

from Marina’s atom flowers 2011  © marina kanavaki

SHOP Atom Flowers#23 ART PRINT HERE

Atom Flowers #23 Picture Frame Marina Exclusive marina’s art shop.

See also Marina’s calendars with her Atom Flowers

Comments
45 Responses to “atom flowers #23”
  1. Arpon Files says:

Beautiful flowers… are in accordance with the beauty of its creator. Congratulations

2. C’est vraiment très beau … vos oeuvres sont magnifiques!
    Eric

Your flowers are so very happy! ~Patricia

4. I am continuing my love affair with your work, Marina! Wonderful colour and brush stroke 🙂

5. Nice flower painting, so clean and fresh.

6. lazfreedman says:

Beautiful!, and a very happy June to you, Marina
    Peace , x
    Laz

7. Francina says:

Gorgeous painting, I love the colours and the flowers!

8. bonesdiary says:

Just absolutely love it, thanks so much for this – its made my day.

9. Jayanth says:

Missed your blog for some time! Love this!

Happy June to you! Beautiful painting, as always! I love the deep rich colors of the blossoms, and how elegantly the lines and curves flow together. Thank you for this delightful opening for June.

11. sohojay says:

Great painting!

12. Love the pattern of assimilating flowers, almost like an Autoharp or Cithara, perhaps a “G” Clef. There is music in your art, or there is art in your music:)

13. This is very pretty … the flowers look like are doing the dance of joy …!!!!

14. petrel41 says:

Hi marina, I am ashamed to say that I knew May Day is a special day, but I did not know about 1 June.

So, I looked it up at Wikipedia.

Do you celebrate especially International Children’s Day and/or one of the many other 1 June events?

• I didn’t know that either! Thank you for the information!
      It’s a custom here in Greece to wish a happy month every month of the year as you do for New Years… In fact we wish for a good beginning on Mondays too [1st day of the week].
      A kind of “good morning” really.

It is just beautiful, Marina!…Have a lovely day! xo

Good timing as I was admiring some blue-to-purples flowers yesterday. Thanks for the treat and Happy June 1st to you as well.

A lovely blue ~ my all time favorite! Thanks Marina for spreading the joy!

18. Claudio's says:

Your painting, dear Marina, is beautifully soft and gentle as your heart!
    A smile and a hug from my heart!
    Claude