atom flowers #34 multiples / part I

That was quite a challenging project for me [hence the delay!]

but here it is,

the Atom Flowers #34 multiplied a million times [to say the least]

in order to make unique and artistic home accessories.

“Atom Flowers #34” for Home Accessories / Part I

atom flowers #34©marina kanavaki

atom_flowers_34_mug   atom_flowers_34_teapot

atom_flowers_34_happy_chef_apron   atom_flowers_34_wall_clock

atom_flowers_34_sugar_container  atom_flowers_34_milk_bottle  atom_flowers_34_cookie_jar

atom_flowers_34_rectangular_cocktail_plate  atom_flowers_34_round_cocktail_plate  atom_flowers_34_square_cocktail_plate

atom_flowers_34_flower_patern_60quot_curtains    atom_flowers_34_3x5_area_rug

atom_flowers_34_tearecipe_box  atom_flowers_34_cloth_napkins  atom_flowers_34_coffee_tray

atom_flowers_34_glass_cutting_board  atom_flowers_34_travel_mug  atom_flowers_34_coffee_cups

atom_flowers_34_60quot_curtains    atom_flowers_34_yellow_patern_60quot_curtains

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Atom Flowers gifts

Atom Flowers #34 from Marina Kanavaki watercolor series “Atom Flowers” © 2013

SHOP Atom Flowers #34 ART PRINT HERE

Comments
61 Responses to “atom flowers #34 multiples / part I”
  1. This would be the most beautiful fabric. I can picture a woman’s bedroom with lots of Victorian lace.
    Very pretty, Marina.

2. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

Thought I would check you out on Valentine’s Day, but no post – must have been busy 😉

Your stuff is utterly beautiful, Marina. I started shopping one day on your site then had Paypal problems in that it wouldn’t let me add a c/card etc and bla. I will be back when the time is right for me, for I would love a beautiful mug by you there at work, let alone at home – & was looking at the hoodies.

BEAUTIFUL, Marina 🙂

What soothing bursts of spring! My fave one for 2013 by far! 😀

Ah, you’ve created a new world with these colors and the patterns they suggest. They are just beautiful. This new world is just as wonderful, perhaps more wonderful, than the earlier.

Interesting that you have developed a new style! Very beautiful!

Extraordinarily beautiful Marina…

They turned out beautiful! But your artwork is always beautiful!
    So very cheery – I feel spring in the air with these designs. 🙂

Sooo beautiful, so enriching to the heart and soul, my dearest Marina. Truly love it. xoxoxoxo

9. Marina – I love it – have put it on pinterest – don’t know how it works but there you go!

10. The design works so well on all products, but I especially love the fabric items.

11. sriramjanak says:

this is CLASS…Marina 🙂

congratulations for 1 million Atom Flowers!
    You could become a pope of design!

This is really beautiful pieces Marina❤ I love those colors ❤
    How lovely if I have those flowers in my little garden❤❤❤

14. Mary says:

Congratulations on your creativity – this entire set is well done! The design is light, simplistic so it doesn’t overwhelm and refreshing. You’ll do well with this series.

15. Meanderer says:

Oh that’s lovely! Zingy, zesty, and fresh! Love it.

The colors and sense of the days ahead – spring! Good timing Marina, and well done.

The delay was worth it. Can imagine the challenge to create this beauty! Loved it Marina. 🙂

Love the pattern possibilities. Wonderful part 1. Looking forward to the next edition.

19. Russ L says:

Hi Marina,
    Makes me anxious to plant my garden!

20. viveka says:

WOW!!! This is absolutely fantastic – some job you have put into all those items. I just love yellow flowers .. especially on my breakfast table. Every piece is so fantastic.

21. Arielle says:

En annonce d’un printemps qu’on attend impatiemment ! Très, très joli, j’aime beaucoup !

22. Bongo says:

They’re all so beautiful. Maybe I should break a few of my person’s things so she can buy these to replace them.

I am speechless! This is just absolutely beautiful, Marina! And the amount of work!!!!!! I don’t know which is my favorite – the clock or the sugar, or the fabrics. All are gorgeous and very sunny!! ~XOXO!!!!!!!!!

24. makagutu says: