character #21

Character #21

Technique: Oil on paper

Original size: 23×33,5cm [50×60 framed]

from M.K. solo exhibition in 1999 at Epohes Gallery: “CHARACTERS”

SHOP Character #21 ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Characters on items.

Comments
34 Responses to “character #21”
  1. Carboleum says:

One move… I love it

2. nonoymanga says:

As always captivating art!!! Cheers Nonoy Manga

3. petrel41 says:

Thanks, Marina!

Oil on paper is not as well known as oil on linen.

Did you know that oil pant was probably invented in Afghanistan, for use on rocks?

See

A fluid motion with good contrast. I see flowing hair as well. (FYI:Sorry I’m later than normal, but I’ve been busier than normal.)

Marina – This is so full of beautiful energy! I love it! It’s very fresh. ~Patricia

6. I like the blending of the colors… Keep Up The Good Work!

7. Reminded me of a comet’s tail – fantastic.

The colors and the strokes express a dynamic fluidity! Beautiful as ever!
    Cheers.

Melodic movement in the body, flowing stunningly and liberally — I see no parochial boundaries in this brilliant composition. Love the mingling of colours, beautiful, my dear Marina. Shine, always!

10. drawandshoot says:

I love the loose gestural movement of this, Marina.

I absolutely LOVE this. Wow.. It’s sooo true.. how your colors speak words that characters cannot describe. 😀

Wow! I see a man’s face nestled and cozy in a lady’s lovely long tresses / hair! Nice!

13. Wow! It’s a she .. isn’t it?
    and she’s awesome

It does look like long hair, Marina! Love the colors! xo

15. Cat Forsley says: