atom flowers #16

Atom Flowers #16

Technique: Watercolour

from marina’s atom flowers 2011  © marina kanavaki

SHOP Atom Flowers #16 ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Atom Flowers on items.

See also Marina’s calendars with her Atom Flowers

Comments
24 Responses to “atom flowers #16”
  1. JK Bevill - Lost Creek Publishing says:

Wishing you and yours Happy Days Marina!

2. bonesdiary says:

I love this, it is so vibrant. When I first saw it I thought it looked like me and my big brother Alfie when we are play fighting – two whirling dogs, spinning and turning, together locked in combat with fur flying. I love art that really stirs emotion like this does, isn’t that the very definition?
    Love Bones

3. Jayanth says:

Seems to be bursting with emotion!!

4. Yatin says:

Great color choice for the artwork. Easy on eyes and mind captivating.

speedy flowers …

6. Have to say I keep coming back to this piece – stunning – thanks for your imagination and talent.

Wonderful array of colours – it’s like a symphony! Awesome, Marina! Cheers.

Wow – beautiful! This puts a whole new colorful and artistic spin on the atom!

9. domniki says:

wild!

10. Ahhh…Marina , your excursion into the fluidity of an image is engrossing and beautiful.

11. This reminds me of a beautiful summer wedding bouquet. Not one of those precise ones, but just a beautiful outpouring of flowers. Love it, Marina!

12. edwinatwood says:

The way you’ve captivated this chromatic outburst is exceptional!!!.