forest #1 DA

Forest #1

Technique: Digital Painting

from Marina Kanavaki series “Trees & Forests” © 2012

SHOP Forest #1 DA  ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Trees & Forests on items.

Comments
76 Responses to “forest #1 DA”
  1. I am going backwards through your posts – this is another that I would love to see printed and mounted, as I am sure my monitor only gives a hint of visual impact.

David.

2. As always, beautiful, beauiful, beautiful!

3. Md. Alsanda says:

Thank you for stopping by and the following 🙂

4. fgassette says:

Your work is excellent. WELCOME! Thank you for subscribing to follow my blog. I hope you are encouraged, inspired and enjoy the photos I take concerning life and events I see as I journey through my retirement years. Looking forward to sharing post with you in the future.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

I have said it before, but your paintings are teally fab on the different items! I want one!:))))

6. I want a holiday with a scene
    Of green, green and green

Wow! I saw that, said “Wow!” and stopped breathing! Wow!

Wow!!

Absolutely BREATH taking. I’ve been soo behind in reading blogs, two weeks plus, please forgive me! New job meant actual work, instead of um, lavishing in your art all day.

• Work is a good thing my dear! No need to apologize! So glad this was a nice break for you!!! 🙂

• Pink Ninjabi says:

your art inspires me to keep pursuing mine. I recently had a really negative experience from a control freak art ‘teacher’ as I think real teachers don’t scold you, stare at you, and control you. I nearly hung it to dry, this art, and I realize now that I have to keep going. How did you develop your art? Was it all self-taught or pushing oneself or lots of practice? I have such a greater appreciation for artists like yourself after developing mine 😀

• I’m very sorry to hear about your teacher! My artistic history probably has a bit of everything. I paint and write music since 4. School, conservatory [piano, classical singing, jazz improvisation], art college [good tutors] and then life and work! My tendency was learn, then forget! Don’t ask why! I hope you reconnect! Don’t worry though because it will come naturally! Have a great day …and week [Monday now]! 🙂

Another good one, but how is it a digital painting?

10. Thick moving strokes. Like a dense forest indeed. Great color variations.

The painting is super on the items….

12. This one is great, Marina. One of your works I like the most.

13. hi Marina,
    oh this thick forest looks
    like a forest in Brazil / Amazonas!
    New: without white: congrats!
    More impressive I believe!
    Kind of expressionism now
    (I like Emil Nolde)

Wow, that’s amazing – and a unique view of the forest! The feeling of movement among the trees feels magical

Oh, Marina! I love this forest! It looks like magical place full of light!

16. This looks like a forest on an ocean floor! Beautiful.

I love it, Marina! Such a thick forest too. xo

18. I love your art shop. That must have been quite an investment. How is it doing?

in this one, the brush strokes catch me eye more than the color.

20. Adam Allegro says:

Fantastic Marina!! I love it 🙂 Your art always makes me smile 🙂

Wonderful line and texture – forest spirits dance here – thank you for your continued support of art rat cafe…

Beautifully captures a forest environment. Being from a forester heritage I love it Marina. Many thanks.

23. vigilkumar says:

Really Amazing… no words to admire

24. OH! THIS ONE IS SUPERB ~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
    Bravo Marina 😀 😀

25. Claudio's says:

WOW…Is a wonderfull image of the soul of your hearth :)♥
    Dear Marina
    You are a important Artist of this Univers!!
    Claude

26. Sunnyace says:

Reblogged this on Sunnyace Reblog Collections.

27. Cat Forsley says:

This is so intense …..
    You have a way with the yellows and greens Marina ,……..
    again
    this is a mural in my mind ………:)
    more than beautiful …………….xx

Absolutely beautiful !♡

29. This is nice – and quite distinct from some of your other paintings (which I also really like), if I’m not mistaken