atom sea #5

Atom Sea # 5

Technique: Watercolour

from marina’s “Atom Sea” 2011 © marina kanavaki

SHOP Atom Sea#5 ART PRINT HERE

More Atom Sea Items at Marina Exclusive art shop
…and at Atom Sea art shop

Comments
68 Responses to “atom sea #5”
  1. Jayanth says:

Hi Marina! been absent on your blog for a long time! as usual brilliant medley of bright colors! I will surely order some stuff from you for my new home in a couple of years ! 🙂

Ar the risk of sounding like a stuck record….gorgeous! 🙂

3. Alien? Yes ofcourse.. that was it from the first time

4. Marina, Your art is simply beautiful…I found you through Francina~
    Lauren

Lots of energy in this one! Looks great!

6. Cat Forsley says:

some rain for you xoxoxoxo
    Hugggs xo

Wow, this painting describes my past two weeks. HAHAH.. Dazzling spills of hopes and hills. 😀

Beautiful again, Marina! The rich colors are lovely together.
    It feels like a reflection of the sun.

9. Swirling colors creating a pastel fountain of hope.
    So very pretty and feminine.
    Lovely,
    Isadora

10. Gorgeous, Marina! Like a reflection water.

Oh, the sunset! The sun is dancing on the water – I can feel it!

This is like one of those Rorschach ink blot images where everyone sees something different – that and the coloured energy gestures are what I find attractive in this painting. For the record I see two dancers spinning around each other in a wild rock’n roll jive…

13. pennycoho says:

Harmony and Grace. Appealing and lovely. I always know it’s good when I sigh. I seem to sigh when I view your work. Nuff said! 🙂

14. Francina says:

Reblogged this on Seasons Poetry and commented:
    this looks very lovely, don’t you think? Marina is a wonderful artist, a visit of her blog is well worth your time taken.
    Ciao, Francina .

15. Francina says:

Reblogged this on Seasons Poetry and commented:
    Ciao, Francina .

This one reminds me of the beach I was just at this morning. I really like this one! 🙂

This reminds me of a water reflections. … and that is good.

These vibrant colors express the magnificence of the ocean! Made my day!

19. Sunnyace says:

Reblogged this on Sunnyace Reblog Collections.

20. like sunlight reflections in the ocean …

21. Lovely colors. Reminds me of flowers and blue sky…

22. Claudio's says:

Very sweet and deepth!
    Hi dear Marina 🙂
    Good Sunday

Claude

23. Cat Forsley says:

Marina …………….
    genius you …….
    now blue and green 🙂 omg ……..

Clouds and water and fish ……………….
    love your store too
    wish you were on the same continent
    xx
    all i can say is WOW
    xx
    Cat

Now this is Atomic – fish flying everywhere. 🙂 Great art.

25. Superbe, as always!

26. Fluid beauty in the piece Marina. And nice gift shop as well.

27. Russ L says:

Marina,
    What I like about this piece of abstract art is that it is like looking at the clouds in the sky in that it will evoke different things for different people. I see a whole bunch of things in here. At first, it reminds me of a still shot of the beach scene in the movie “Contact” where Jodie Foster “sees” her representation of her first alien.

But that strange association aside, I like this because you so subtly depict sand at the bottom, the blue and white of the ocean, the sun and its light rippling on the water, the storm clouds in the sky pregnant with rain, and a hint of Cirrus cloud on top. Beautiful!

• I cannot thank you enough for such a comment! If I ever wanted to describe this, I’d choose your exact words! It was your words I was thinking of when doing this! Thanks again, Russell and have a beautiful weekend!

28. petrel41 says: