between the lines

Between the Lines

Technique: Watercolour

from Marina’s Dreamscapes 2012 © Marina Kanavaki

SHOP Between the Lines ART PRINT HERE

Comments
63 Responses to “between the lines”
  1. Whoa!! What a sensory experience!! I tried to read “between the lines,” but my heartbeat began to change its rhythm to match each line. Finally I had to say: Be still my beating heart, just sit back and enjoy this colorful work of genius!!

Love the colors and vibrancy here, Marina– superb!! : )

• Now, my heart dances to the rhythm of your words!!!
      As I am not that good (understatement there!) with words I will go along answering in another language. One I know you’ll understand. Here goes:
      Trikablits clevetsbolackls be prigtaflepssheks in frokenworthington and glopekwinferthster tro parperistone!!! (t h a n k y o u)
      🙂

Nice color combination here….

3. mbelleausten says:

This is my favorite among your masterpieces = ) c’est belle!

A little masterpiece….

5. This is my favorite really! I’m at awe to your arts, Marina! Their all as lovely as you!

6. viveka says:

Wonderful …. very talent!

7. Reblogged this on Aina's Blog and commented:
    What a stunning work of art! The hues and their vividness define this artist depth. Kudos!

8. Oh Marina … what a talented lady you are. If you ever have a show in California …

Oooo… I like that! Thanks for following! 🙂

10. G says:

ohhh so beautiful…………. I love d flow of colours u create marina…………i would love to reblog ur paintings…………. in case U don’t mind.

11. If I could careen, weave, and suffuse into the linear blur between these lines, my heart, in those transcending moments, would surpass words and colours, becoming art and poetry within the esoteric space. . .

12. Enri Rodia says:

I wrote a piece for piano once called “Between the Lines”. I don’t think it matched this beautiful painting, but, heck, why not? Here:

• Beautiful piece, Luis [or Enri?]. As a musician too, I have never felt the urge to “see” images when writing music, as music is a FULL experience, to me. But it is intriguing how a title works! Thank you for sharing it with me.

Thought I would go into your archives today …. I love colors in this one, as well as the entire piece. 🙂

14. dropped by your blog by chance! i love the colors you used on this and the emotions it evokes!

Graceful, stunning, compelling composition — the colours tug at my heart, leaving a lingering sensation to cherish. Please let’s get you to exhibit your art work in Toronto. Marina, thank you for inspiring me. Cheers.

16. Katerina says:

Absolutely lovely

17. Between the lines there is air and behind the lines there is light.
    Is that correct?

18. The fluidity of the colors is mesmerizing. Looking at it straight it has adepth to it.
    The melting effect is outstanding.
    Beautiful …
    Isadora

19. paulotus says:

gorgeous. love the color palette that you used.

Lovely color combinations! Dream layers – I like that. What I see are layers of bridges over water.

I see a landscape, layered though…like other dimension. It’s an interesting abstract and I think I’m going to look at it even longer after I post this comment.
    Hugs, xx

wonderful colorful lines!
    compare my rusty neighborhood:
    rusty roots

23. I’m very happy it inspired you to do this! Nice work Charlie, I like it! …and yes I do see the “resemblance” as i can also see a different and unique interpretation. Thank you!

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. […] eat that bug!” was the first.  Both were inspired by Marina Kanavaki‘s “Between the lines” — but this time I got what I was going for! Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe […]

2. […] may not bear much resemblance, but this was inspired by Marina Kanavaki‘s “Between the lines“.  I thought it would come out looking more like trees reflected in water than a like big, […]