The Soundcloud Radio

a big thank you to my talented friend Frizz! 🙂

Comments
29 Responses to “The Soundcloud Radio”
  1. Another lovely post about you Marina 🙂 My review of your album IS coming by the way – just bogged down by tons of other stuff at the moment… 😦

2. Adam Hughes says:

Reblogged this on Adam's Symposium 2.

That was amazing Marina! But i knew you would be 🙂

4. Lindy Lee says:

I, too, appreciate your gifted talent, Marina. Allow me to also wish you a happy holiday season from Halloween 2013 to New Year 2014…

• Oh, my yes… holiday season is here, isn’t it?!! I haven’t had tge time to realize it! Thank you, my dear Lindy. This means so much from a talented poet! 🙂 You too enjoy a wonderful holiday season! 🙂

5. Doris says:

So proud of you, so true you are an amazing artist ;), congratulations!

6. I agree with The Hook. I am proud of all your accomplishments too. I had to laugh at Mark’s comment, but I almost was thinking, “I bet she does it all.”

• 😆 Mark has actually left out quite a few more!!! 😆 !!! My dear Donna, I am overwhelmed by the response of all of my good friends, something I really did not anticipate. Thank you so much! 🙂

7. The Hook says:

This may sound strange, Marina, but I’m proud of you.
    Well done.

8. I just wanted to add that Marina is also a very talented ballerina, black belt karate champion, master cook (specialty: Greek salad with bread cubes on top), horseback rider and rodeo star, juggler, actress (best known for the one-woman show, “Athena & Her Mobile Phone”), mountain climber, pearl diver, jet pilot, skateboard champion, and 4-time winner of the Mt. Olympus Triathlon.

She’s also very modest, so she’ll probably deny some of the above… : )

• :lol 😆 😆
      One of these days I’m going to have a serious accident falling off my chair! For now I have this grin pined on my face and can’t seem to be able to take it off!!!! The grin goes up to my eyes – kinda like joker!!!
      I’ll have to come back to this reply… after a pill treatment!
      😆

• because my internet is so slow, i stayed up all night to work on the most recent post. now i’m here before going to sleep as the sun is rising… i have loved reading all of the praise, and ‘renaissance woman’ is sorely lacking for your title!

when i was young, i participated in rodeos (speed events) but my talents failed me in the music department. shine on bright star! it;s great to know you!

• Awwww…. it’s great to know YOU, my dear Z. I admire all that you do! Rodeos?!!! That must have been some experience!!!! That post by the way, which kept you up… I loved it! Enjoy your holidays! 🙂
          ps my internet may be fast but I am moving slower -internet wise- as we are moving to a new home and we have just begun packing [a painstaking process which will last 2-3 weeks].

• Ok, getting a grip of myself… in all seriousness, I have to admit that my juggling skills are failing me lately, duh such is life! 🙂
      A happy weekend to you, my friend!! 🙂

9. Lucid Gypsy says:

I didn’t know that you’re a musician as well Marina – so much amazing talent lady!

• Oh, thank you, sweet Gilly! I was born like that[!] and growing up I never managed to pick, hence I do both! MK-O is the band/duet we formed with my husband.
      Happy weekend, my dear! 🙂

thank you for reblogging 🙂 Marina, I hope I can support a little your way up to the Olymp of famous artists!

Cheers to being recognized!

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...