album underway…

A beautiful Sunday, everyone!

Recordings are coming along nicely and as scheduled.
However, because of that, I am busiest than ever.
Hopefully in a week’s time, I’ll resume my ‘normal’ rhythms!

Till then,
here’s another song from our first album [Ovation]
EON

Have a beautiful week ahead!

m+o in studio2

Band page

you may also find us here:

MK-O @ Soundcloud

MK-O @ Reverbnation

MK-O @ CD Baby

MK-O @ You Tube

MK-O @ Facebook

MK-O @ Twitter

MK-O @ i-tunes

or click any of the following 3 buttons to go directly to each album
MK-O bftwn album button MK-O unreel album button MK-O ovation album button

Comments
75 Responses to “album underway…”
  1. D K Powell says:

Looking forward to hearing/seeing the final result Marina!

2. doronart says:

Marina good luck with the recording have a great weekend 🙂 Xx

3. Wishing you a very Happy weekend Marina.. and this one is a very haunting sound and catchy beat.. … Enjoy your Valentines Day dear Marina.. Love and Big Hugs.. Sue xox

4. Anonymous says:

I like the sound even though it strays from Hank Williams. I like that dog clip too. Reminds me of the RCA Viictrola dog. Also reminds me of my dog Spotty, my best friend when I was a child.

5. Creates lovely images of flowing through light that makes you want to dance yet has that tinge of a warning to all who would be swept away by love’s embrace.

Happy Valentine’s Day, Marina

6. So glad to hear you are busy! More for us to love, like this beautiful track!

7. jakesprinter says:

Congratulations Marina ….It was a Great Album collections… Happy Weekend my friend 🙂

8. Love the melody, Marina and I hope you have fun through all the “busyness!” Sending hugs!

9. dilip says:

Loved the Melody very pleasing. You dear Marina are talent personified.
    Wishing you all the success.

10. Very instrumental with a beautiful melody Marina. Good luck with your new album, your cover art is beautiful too.

11. Wonderful melody, Marina. Wish you good luck with your new venture.

12. Mary says:

Wonderful music Marina – a great way to start the day. Here’s to a success week in the Studio! All your hard work will be rewarded.

13. Wonderful Marina, I enjoy your creativity very much! Brilliant talent! Have a most wonderful Sunday as well!!!

PS: Breaking news … Life: The Musical – Epilogue will be this week. Theme announced on the next Monday Morning Entertainment.

As you know, I’ve listened (and enjoyed) your music. Will this album have a similar style to the others? Good luck the remaining studio time.

• Thank you, my dear Frank. Yes, this is in a way a follow up to BFTWN, but more instrumental [only two songs, in Greek] with added Greek idioms.
      Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! 🙂

16. willowdot21 says:

Thank you so much.

17. Meanderer says:

Wonderful, Marina. Have a great week!

18. Resa says:

Congratulations, Marina!!!! I’m enjoying the piece from Ovation that you have posted here!

19. Marina, endless, unrelentless, amazing creativity! Your work is unique quite an achievement in a world that sometimes feels left to repetitions… May inspiration be your companion always!!! Sending you loving hugs, Alexandra

20. Aquileana says:

Awesome Marina! ⭐ Congrats this is so cool! All my best wishes! Aquileana 😀

21. I listened to the song Breed and liked the electronics and vocals – yahoooo creativity!!! Happy Sunday ♥

22. Designer says:

Enjoy recording!

23. Jean-Jacques says:

You never fail to surprise, with your endless talents. Bravo!

24. alexraphael says:

Lovely for both 🙂

25. Great track, Marina. Congratulations. Love the album designs. 🙂

26. Brilliant! Glad to hear the recording is going well. Looking forward to hearing it. Have a great weekend, Marina!

27. nannus says:

We like these “abnormal rhythms” as well 🙂

28. Lord Ninni says:

It ‘an immediate sweetness hear your words,
    your whispers and your breath,
    sing into the soul and whisper
    the words that you told me never.

many kisses, my dear friend.
    Bye fm Italy
    Ninni

29. Amazing music 🙂 puts me in a state of trance.

30. mihrank says:

Such beautiful Sunday and Music Melody!