character #7

Character #7″ 1999 © marina kanavaki

Technique:  Ink & Pastels on paper

from M.K. solo exhibition in 1999 at Epohes Gallery: “CHARACTERS

SHOP Character #7  ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Characters on items.

Comments
28 Responses to “character #7”

This one is spectacular.

2. This piece works on so many levels. I can feel the ocean in the blue, birds in the eyes flying above and a portrait. Each line carefully and beautifully place. Magnficient.

3. You make it all look so effortless!
    anne

4. Lindy Lee says:

Mustacio, tall, dark & handsome; nice work…

Terrific! I sense intensity and anguish.
    I’m not sure why I haven’t gotten notifications on your more recent postings. I’ll try re-subscribing.

• Thank you! I’ve been away for a few days… Hopefully tomorrow I’ll post a new one [time permitted!]. Thank you so much for visiting and for your wonderful [and always appreciated] comments!

6. Beautiful artwork. Look forward to seeing more. 🙂

7. you just have volumes of talent. I want to see more of your work 🙂

8. Katharine Butterworth says:

Marina, I liked the power.

Marina, this is a brilliant composition. I see fierce, poignant and piercing image – of an exile of a human heart. It reveals (to me) how societies are made to conform — in this image there is a sharp twist to break free. Oh, my friend, keep inspiring us. Cheers.

10. Ηe is eating something his mom made… and it’s disgusting!

This one is terrific, Marina.!
    Have a great afternoon too!

Hug xx

Not sure why but it makes me think of a sad french clown. Wonderful work.

The slight sense of abstractness intrigues me.

14. Brilliant! What an interesting face!