red flower field

Red Flower Field

Technique: Watercolour

Original size: 13×13

2012 © Marina Kanavaki

SHOP Red Flower Field  ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Trees & Forests on items.

Comments
35 Responses to “red flower field”
  1. george-b says:

Germinal! seedling Sprouts, of a transcending nature…Love to imagine the coming to life, the perce neige effect…at least it is where m imagination takes me too! Lovely!

2. arrwstos says:

εξαιρετική

3. jesusmyjoy says:

this is so pretty

I still love this …

5. It shall be a pleasure to have your works available as art prints and posters for sale in India over Art Emporio. We have a great demand for such colors and subjects and artist. Great job. Thanks for contacting. Someone shall be in touch with you shortly.

6. viveka says:

Not really a painting person, more into pictures – but I love water colors … the softness and that there is no harsh line or strokes. This I like very much.

7. I like if you paint with red!

wonderful, your red flower field – better than any photography …

9. Nandini says:

So nice and pretty! 🙂

10. Your watercolors – and use of colors – are amazing. The red flowers remind me of a U.S. wild flower called Indian Paint Brush.
    Simply gorgeous!

• Thank you so much Karen for your kind comment! I hadn’t seen them when I painted that. They truly are very beautiful flowers and it was very recently I found out about them through Bongo’s blog [http://bongodogblog.com/2012/03/10/indian-paintbrush/]

Beautiful! Love the smudged effect!

This is so lovely! The red color sure creates beautiful flowers!

13. Suites the Easter time so much…
    Like candles in the hands of little green people..

Poppies!…that was my first thought when I seen this one!….Lovely work, Marina!
    Have a lovely day! xo