as above so below #2

Technique: watercolour

Original Size: 34x24cm

detail 1

detail 2

from Marina Kanavaki series “As Above So Below” © 2012

SHOP As Above So Below #2  ART PRINT HERE

Comments
54 Responses to “as above so below #2”
  1. Really draws the eye in. Very nice.

Very nice Marina…..

3. Another wonderful piece, wherever you look it at 🙂

I like the first – mirrored line of trees in different colors – with my favorite lila …

5. bonesdiary says:

I tried standing on my head to look at the bottom half but fell over, I’ll try again in a minute. This is my favourite one since the view from the window that you did ages ago.

6. Great post! I nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award– More info can be found here– http://mysteriesofthewasteland.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/the-versatile-blogger-award-nomination/

7. george-b says:

Reflection of reflections: Artistic reality! Gorgeus Aquarelles!

8. You know we love your work, and its deep with much contemplation. And for being so wonderful at what you do, we award you with the Very Inspiring Blogger and One Lovely Blog Award 😉

9. jmsabbagh says:

Marina, good day you have a unique style.l enjoy your blog a lot.
    Wishing you happiness and success,
    Jalal Michael Sabbagh

You have an unique own style! Nice!

11. Beautiful!!!! The golden flowers remind me of the plate of apricots sitting in front of my kitchen window!

12. The colours are sensational!

Wonderful to see all of these together…excellent work, Marina xo
    ps…didn’t mean to get here so late.

Beautiful. I find Detai 1 deep & mysterious 🙂
    Thanks.

15. Marina, I did reblogged your piece (and even had a typo on it), but it didn’t appeared on my blog at all. I don’t know what was the reason, but it didn’t went through? And when I attempted to reblog it anew, it’s now allowing me at all. Anyways, thanks for sharing another masterpiece. Take care = )

16. Reblogged this on Aina's Blog and commented:
    Hi, Marina, please allow me to reblog this beautiful peace = ) Thank you = )

Assuming you’re not posting these in order 🙂 I think I can see how you’re thinking of these as you make them, things you’re deciding to do, and how this led to #3. Or maybe I’m just imagining all that! 😀 Anyway this is quite good!

A really fantastic addition to this new series. Love the colors!

Beautiful!! They look gracefully windswept.

Love the yellow glove of trees shining as brightly as sunshine. 😀

21. I love this fine line that seperates the two worlds. Reality melts into the water. How sensual!

22. softly flowing trees …. strongly held with purple roots

For me, I most enjoy the colors and patterns in the ground. However, the transition into the sky is interesting. Well done.

Wonderful work! Love colours.

25. Tout simplement magnifique!
    Eric