atom flowers #30

Atom Flower #30

Technique: Watercolour

Original size: 13×13

from Marina’s atom flowers 2011 © marina kanavaki

SHOP Atom Flowers#30 ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Atom Flowers on items.

See also Marina’s calendars with her Atom Flowers

Comments
59 Responses to “atom flowers #30”
  1. audrina1759 says:

Beautiful! i love

You have a lovely unique style, that I like more and more for everyday!

3. Flowers for a blooming lifestyle…
    It’s more than beautiful Marina!

Very beautiful Artshop Marina!

5. I wish there was a love button. This is really beautiful work! They carry over beautifully on all your products too!

Very nice! The flowers are almost in a hexagon, which I think adds to the atomic feel of it…

• Thank you Charlie! Sometimes I feel we know much more than we think we do. Maybe that’s one reason why us artists are sometimes surprised with our own work. Make sense?

• zorgor says:

I completely agree. It’s everything we can’t put into words and everything subconscious… It’s really weird to look back on all of your work and notice repeated themes you did not intentionally paint…

Did this painting surprise you? 🙂

• Hmmm…. that would be giving away “private” information wouldn’t it? Joking! This one a surprised me a little bit less than others did. Oh, well that’s a small artist advantage, being able that is, to communicate with the unknown chaotic brain of ours in equally chaotic methods!

• zorgor says:

I definitely agree though — it’s strange to find that you’ve communicated things you did not realize you did… There’s an aspect of dreaming and dream analysis in painting… It’s another way for the subconscious to express itself. The weird thing is that painting, we’re awake when this happens! And often we still miss it!

Another great one.

8. Delicate flowing leaves sprouting from the flowers. A playful piece. Very nice …

I love the elegant flow and color combination in this piece! Wonderful work of art! Your paintings look lovely on all those different gift items.

Lovely! Design and colours are beautiful.

I love that painting and it looks great on all your products. xo

12. I nominated you for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” Follow the link to accept it! You deserve it! http://freetagzone.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/one-lovely-blog-award-2/

A bientôt! Eric

13. Meanderer says:

Your artwork looks wonderful on all those products. Well done!

Amazing! Love the variety of product ideas! Love! Now I can dream about more pieces to collect! 😀

15. This is beautiful!

16. Oh MY!! I love it on its own and even MORE on the pillowcase, shower curtain and the wall clock!
    It would be great if the bag was printed like the pillowcase 😉

• Ah, thank you so much! I know, you’re right. Unfortunately there are limitations on size and placement of the design. However I couldn’t find any other place with such a large collection of items… Ideally I’d love to be able to design the whole object or be able to use all the surface. …still looking!

I always appreciate your trademark arcs – which these, your technique gives them depth.

Beautiful & elegant! Thank you.

19. Claudio's says: