atom sea #18

Atom Sea # 18

Technique: Watercolour

from marina’s “Atom Sea” 2011 © marina kanavaki

SHOP Atom Sea#18 ART PRINT HERE

More Atom Sea Items at Marina Exclusive art shop

…and at Atom Sea art shop

Comments
51 Responses to “atom sea #18”
  1. i really love this one! so breathtakingly simple use of colours…but so effective! oh…i wish i could do that!

Sublime, gentle – a soothing reverie. Love the softness and the flow is easily felt in this composition. Shine, dear Marina!

3. Francina says:

beautiful items, Marina!

Wow! That’s just stunning!

5. Love the faded purple and fuchsia/magenta, so beautiful! My daughter loves to watercolor, is not professional and purposeful like yours but its hers so I might just frame a few pics. Theyre quite oretty. She did what according to her (shes 4) was a series of volcanos and flowers. I will post them one day 🙂
    Xoxo

6. Laptop skins – that is pretty cool!

Marina – your sea painting is breathtaking! Beautiful painting!! I was wondering if you can tell me about your on-line art shop. I might like to have an on-line shop also, but don’t know how to go about it. When you get a minute, I’d love to learn more about it. My email is patriciacanfield@decamville-design.com. Thanks Marina for the inspiration – in more ways than one! ~Patricia

8. Nandini says:

These are so so lovely and cool. Wonderful work. I wanna have all of them. 😀 😀

9. an explosion of colours
    I bet this is how you feel also.. I mean the colours of your aura will look like it

I must express to see the painting so suitable for the items!

wonderful Marina: who could paint a better tribute to the ocean than a Greek?

12. Cafe says:

Beautiful colours and art work! 🙂

Just when I thought you couldn’t get any better, you prove me wrong. 😀 LOVE the hues of blues and color expressions of life. I would own the apparel and products as well! LOVE!!!

#1 Fan (or millioneth fan)

Lovely! The sunset sea feels so dreamy and relaxing. Maybe I can have a nice dream with this scene in it.

15. Lois says:

I love this! Another wonderful picture, you are so talented!

That’s a very nice design, Marina….reminds me of the beach! Well done!

This made me see the sky and sea as one … but who know why. 🙂

My first reactions – a pleasing contrast of stormy to calm!

19. A flow of colors waiting for the end of day.
    enchanting ….

20. petrel41 says:

It’s a quiet sea … reminds me a bit of when I was on the ferry from Turkey to Lesbos island, when I saw dolphins and shearwaters:

21. Ecoute, c’est tout simplement splendide (je sais je l’ai déjà dit) … Cordialement Eric

• et tu ecoute [in my non existent french!] tu est très très très gentil! Merci BEAUCOUP, Eric!

• Ton français est bien meilleur que mon grec! Je ne connais plus que quelques mots de voyages il y a des années (ou de restaurants, nombreux chez nous)
        Pour être sérieux, tes peintures et aquarelles sont vraiment merveilleuses, simples et complexes, d’une excellente maîtrise technique au service de l’émotion individuelle que procure la vision … en plus, je ne sais pas si cela m’est propre mais l’émotion que je ressens n’est pas forcément la même à chaque vision … tu devrais publier un livre avec toutes tes oeuvres!
        Cordialement. Eric

• I see what you’re saying and I’m very flattered! [good thing I am who I am, because you could send me on an ego trip with your compliments!] A book is a great idea. Maybe one day! Merci beaucoup pour ton mots précieux!