the woods II magenta

The Woods II Magenta

Technique: Watercolour

Original size: 13×13

series titled: The Woods – 2012 © Marina Kanavaki

SHOP The Woods II Magenta ART PRINT HERE

Comments
45 Responses to “the woods II magenta”

A fine Nature portrait in its own style!

2. Claudio's says:

Your Art is wonderfull!
    Hi!
    Claude 🙂

3. How did I miss this series of work? Thank God for archives. Very nice.

my friend, this is yet again a gorgeous painting. Soft, sublime, silky….totally tugs at my heart. I love the texture and softness on left hand side at the bottom, can almost feel the texture on my fingers. I so adore your art Marina! Hugs.

5. the green woods are fading into sexy pink colours. The power of life.
    So natural… so true!

6. Jayanth says:

Love the opaqueness of the painting! bright magenta and green! very nice

Magenta works really well here! I like how it seems to be coming through in several places.

Hi Mariana
    This is a very peaceful and serene setting. I can feel the warmth of it too…beautiful work!
    xo

9. Your work never fails to touch me: graceful, light and elegant. I showed your site to my boyfriend this morning. There are a lot artists in is family and while not one himself he appreciates art a lot. (The only boyfriend I’ve ever had that didn’t grumble about having to go with me to fine art museums!)

10. Pinks and greens … my favourite combination and you’ve put them together so beautifully. A lovely work of art!

A beautiful image! Looks like one could enjoy a nice walk in the woods during a lovely sunset!

LOVE the magentish pink peeking out like a lilac sunset of hope, warmth, and love. LOVE!

13. Wonderful blending of colors and color choice.

14. You can almost feel the breeze flowing through the trees.
    Nicely done ….

15. Beautiful! Your work is my morning color therapy.

To me, the magenta gives this pop and balance. Thanks for creating a smile this morning.

17. Special colours, Marina. Made an impression.

18. artprofilesworld says:

Poly omorfo Marina!!

sipping my first cup of tea this morning and I clicked on this magical post. What a wonderful way to wake up to a new day. Thank you for your art.

20. Marina, this is beautiful work

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...