forest #3 DA

Forest #3 DA

Technique: Digital Painting

from Marina Kanavaki series “Trees & Forests” © 2012

SHOP Forest #3 DA ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Trees & Forests on items.

Comments
60 Responses to “forest #3 DA”
  1. superb! somehow..the image has a surreal quality about it…but also very real as well…i suppose words are powerless here…!

2. mariannegv says:

Hi Marina! You really have beautiful art over here. Thanks for following my blog “Exploring the world: photography, travel, art” and for liking my posts.
    Kind greetings,
    Marianne

3. Asifa Zunaidha says:

The strokes of color and the tree are really beautiful.. very original… 🙂

4. Francina says:

wow, amazing!

5. Wonderful image – lots of movement, I like it a lot.

David.

Wow! That’s just awesome! I really like it! This is a happy tree!

7. What a wonderul digital painting. You process here truly resembles an oil painting. I like it.

8. good idea to sell this as a journal cover!
    I hope it sells well!

9. Love the depth of harmony this one portrays. Very cool that the movement is coming directly into the composition from the left and bunches, twists and ascends on the left as it branches back to the right beginning the circle of movement once again. While I see the forest, I also thought of life and light pushing and pulling to consume the darkness. Not sure why I did, but, then, this mind of mine does that to me. I love it!

• I can’t express how much I appreciate your wonderful comment, Reno! I’ll just tell you that this mind of yours made me very very happy and I am grateful that my work triggered those beautiful thoughts!

Hi Marina – To me this sort of looks like a magical windy day – maybe fairies making wishes? 🙂 ~Patricia

11. bonesdiary says:

It looks like a particularly windy autumn day, all the brightly coloured leaves whirling and swirling. Makes my tail wag when I see your art.

Didgital art sounds fun! But not everyone one can create art like this…beautiful Marina.

WOW, Marina! How do you do that? – that’s amazing and magical!! I can feel, see, and hear the wind swirling around the tree. You are so talented. It looks like an actual oil painting rather than digital. May I ask what software you used?

I’m a Treehugger, so of course I admire your Forest Art!:))

Say. Is digital art like finger painting?

• Could be… In this case I used a digital pen on my tablet. It does take some time to get used to it [as I mentioned to Frank below, I did get a sprained wrist!] but it’s fun …as any new medium can be! You can work detail or you can be “primitive”, once you get the hang of it… As I say, it’s fun. Try it!

Very well done. As a nonpainter, I imagine that swirled look isn’t an easy look to get with watercolors. Then again, what do I know. 🙂

• I must confess I got a bit of a sprained wrist after doing this on my tablet. With watercolour I think it would have been easier! Oh, well, I enjoyed it, so I didn’t mind a little pain! Thank you for your kind comment, Frank.

17. Meanderer says:

That’s very beautiful Marina – so dynamic; one of my favourites.

This is really magical Marina. Love it.

Beautiful! I get the special feel of a forest in summer. Thanks & cheers 🙂

Love the movement and colors in this one, Marina!…Best tree yet! 🙂 xo

21. Sunnyace says:

Reblogged this on Sunnyace Reblog Collections.

22. Nandini says:

Beautiful colors! Loved the brush strokes… Great work, Marina. 🙂

I know well the forest spirits – they are alive in your art…

24. mbelleausten says:

C’est Jolie!

25. Claudio's says:

You are the sweetest Artist in the world ♥
    Is a very depth!!!
    Hi dear MARINA 🙂
    Claude

26. The Wind Is There And Howls In The Trees
    It gathers and swirls and mess with the bees
    The purle the green the yellow the braun
    are colours I seek in the skies at dawn

Beautiful! Love the colours and tree♡

28. onlinefunland says:

Very Nice !

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. […] work fascinates me. I can’t rationally explain why I like the woods IV, but I really do. I know forest #3 and atom flowers #10 speak to me about serenity of color. Marina uses a ton of green, which makes […]