atom sea #12

Atom Sea # 12

Technique: Watercolour

from marina’s “Atom Sea” 2011 © marina kanavaki

SHOP Atom Sea#12 ART PRINT HERE

More Atom Sea Items at Marina Exclusive art shop
…and at Atom Sea art shop

Comments
42 Responses to “atom sea #12”

HEY, Swedish flags colors!;)

Once again I say how fit your paintings suits your items! Brilliant!

3. Bongo says:

I love the blue and yellow color combination, and all the different things you have it on.

Another stunning painting! The sun and sea dancing together. Marina, you are amazingly talented and are able to transport me instantly to another time and place! ~Patricia

• I am very very flattered Patricia and extremely happy if any of my work has this effect! Thank you dear!
      🙂
      PS I hope you have a great and relaxing weekend!

• deCamville Design says:

Oh, Marina – your work has such an incredible effect – on the heart, mind, soul, eyes, imagination . . . The world definitely needs to see your talents and I am so happy that you put it out there! I showed this one to Jack and he loves it too. You have a great weekend too! ~Patricia

• Oh my… and what can I ever say to that! I believe the same for your work so your comment makes me doube happy! You have brightened up my weekend and I am still blushing!

5. bonesdiary says:

I’m so proud that one of my best friends in the whooooole world is such a fantastic artist, I tell all my pals over the fields so much they’re sick of hearing about it! hehehehe

Soothing, a balm to my soul. Love the intricate web – breezy colours, love it my friend!

This one is different. And very good too.

8. Adam Allegro says:

Wonderful abstract Marina!! Beautiful work!

Beautiful! It looks like a reflection of the sun on the crystal clear, blue water! It feels refreshing.

10. hello Marina,
    we saw yesterday in German TV a report,
    that in Athens are much more artists
    than in other European capitals
    – you are one of them!

Oh man! Wow! Blue! Yellow! Forming a little green! Wow! Speechless!

12. Fun and playful like sprouting fountains in a waterfall.
    The colors are very soothing and feminine.
    lovely …..

13. I always journey into your atom scapes with a smile. Nice work Marina.

It looks great on the thermos mug! 🙂 xo

15. Sheikh. Amna Rafiq says:

I loved the Laptop Skin.

16. sandy says:

This puts me in mind of sunshine on the water!

Like a yellow sun rising and blue moon setting all in one happy work of art. Wonderful addition to the series.

18. something like a bicycle into the clouds 🙂
    so fresh.. so light

19. fgassette says:

Very Beautiful!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!