atom flowers #9

Happy first of August!

Atom Flowers #9

Technique: watercolour

from “marina’s atom flowers” 2011 © marina kanavaki

SHOP Atom Flowers #9 ART PRINT HERE

Visit Marina’s Art Shop for more Atom Flowers on items.

See also Marina’s calendars with her Atom Flowers

Comments
75 Responses to “atom flowers #9”
  1. Kavi says:

One word – splendid!

Like my garden, one of your paintings that I most like!

3. drawandshoot says:

Beautiful sweeping lines, Marina. Visual poetry.

4. Asifa Zunaidha says:

I love the art work on clock the most 🙂

5. Lindy Lee says:

So sorry, Marina, I wanted to order two Tee’s but, alas, AmExCards not accepted. Maybe in the future? Your designs are captivating (As Above, So Below & Atom Flowers are favs) & I definitely will continue to follow…

• Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that, Lindy! 😦 I wonder why they don’t since they accept master – visa and paypal. I will ask Cafe Press about this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention but mainly thank you so much for liking them!!!!
      🙂

6. Marina,

Your work is stunning. You are so talented.

7. munchow says:

You have already noticed but I would still like to tell you that I have nominated your blog for an award. For more info please look up my latest post: http://munchow.wordpress.com/2012/08/04/sprinkled-with-awards/

I would like to have a Marina shopping bag!

9. jakesprinter says:

Great work Marina as always 🙂

Absolutely gorgeous Marina! But you already know that 🙂

Beautiful! I see you continue to refine this technique. Though these were awesome at first, somehow they’re getting better! 🙂

Absolutely STUNNING! Took my breath away with the beauty of color… 😀 Like the beauty of your heart shining on paper… 😀

Is it Lily’s? Very fab!

Oh! Gasp! Those flowers are so gorgeous! Breathtaking! I love those particular shades of reds and soft greens.

A change of colors here Marina, a happy picture!

16. Francina says:

Gorgeous, Marina, simply gorgeous again . I’m so happy with my gym bag and tote bag!
    You are so very talented !

Ciao, Francina

You artwork looks amazing on that pillow, Marina! Have a lovely day! 🙂

18. Cat Forsley says:

delicious colours ………they speak pure joy to me Marina ….
    love
    xx
    Cat

on BLACK: the T-shirt looks very good!

20. snowbirdpress says:

This one is lovely.

A beautiful bouquet of peridot and rubies! So lovely again, Marina! Such wonderful colors together and a refreshing welcome to August. The deeper red also feels like we are beginning a transition into Autumn.
    Several years ago, Hubby and I honeymooned in Greece during August – our first stop was Athens, then Mykonos, Santorini and back to Athens. Greece has a special place in my heart!

• That sounds like a wonderful trip [never been to Mykonos or Santorini!] Thank you so much for your beautiful comment and BTW peridot and rubies are my favorite gems and such a lovely combination!!! 🙂

22. fgassette says:

Your work and designs are incredible. This one is no exception.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

23. The perfect bouquet to start the month of August with.
    Lovely ….

Do you think about balancing them? Or does it just flow from you without thought? What’s the difference? They all have that look of completeness/beauty. Thank you Marina.

25. sandy says:

You make art look so simple! Having tried to swish the brush like that, I know it isn’t, Marina.

Another fantastic addition to the series. One of the things I love about your painting is the organic elegance and flow that is infused in each stroke. Really wonderful colors too.
    And a happy August 1st to you also. 🙂

27. Russ L says:

Marina,

I’m always amazed at what you convey with a few well placed lines and spots of color. Incorporating your signature was a nice touch. This impressionistic piece is light and vibrant! Makes me want to go out on a sunny day and smell some flowers!

Beautiful way to start a new month, As always, love the curves.

The beautiful floral heralds a colorful August! 🙂
    Many thanks.

30. Lovely colours ..and quite yammy

This is so beautiful , Marina ! Love it❤❤❤

The composition is like a ballet dance — gentle and fresh lines. Paint more — I would like to see where your thoughts are these days! Keep in touch. Cheers.

33. I love the organic flow of the lines in your floral arrangements. Flamboyant graceful curves, bright colors, and pop as a whole. Good show. I’ve only looked at a couple so far. I’ve loved them all.