aqua! shower curtains

As we are drawing near the end of summer,
here’s a little reminder…

Aqua!

Aqua! watercolour was specially designed for shower curtains,
et voilà in 11[!] delicious hues!

SEA BURST

PINK BANANA BURST

WATERMELON BURST

GREEN LILAC BURST

PINK LAVENDER BURST

BLUE ORANGE BURST

FOREST BURST

CHARTREUSE BURST

BRONZE SEPIA BURST

BEAVER BURST

TURQUOISE BURST

SEE MORE OF MARINA’S EXCLUSIVE DESIGN ITEMS HERE

Comments
69 Responses to “aqua! shower curtains”
  1. Color is so influential on many levels!

2. JK Bevill - Lost Creek Publishing says:

Very nice. A tropical shower.

3. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

BEAUTIFUL. How do you DO that? !

I’m waiting on pay day (15th of every month… sigh….) as there’s a few things you have I wish to buy. Your works are just wonderful, Marina.

4. Nice having found you on wordpress….
    My compliments Marina… you’re gifted and with your paintings you express the tenderness of colours… as my kids and husband do with music and myself with words 😀
    all forms of art indeed!
    Serenity 🙂 claudine

5. Insight says:

Its a matter of fact that, you are the one and only pal in my WP world with versatility of this class! Keep posting, Marina. 🙂

Rahul

6. When did you start doing shower curtains?! These are amazing!

7. Kathy Temean says:

Marina,

Very nice. I don’t think you ever said what your artist goals are. Do you do exhibits? Do you have a portfolio and send out pieces to magazines, etc. Or is your artwork just for you and what you can sell on your site? I could put one up with one of my posts.

Kathy

• Kathy, thank you very much!
      My goal is none other than do what comes naturally: express my creativity. Whether that is painting, writing music or designing candles.
      I have had solo and group exhibitions of my work [painting and design] and 4 albums out so far, 1 solo and 3 with my life companion Oannes as MK-O [aka Marina Kanavaki-Oannes].
      I’ve worked -still do- as a designer [art director] for 25 years.
      This blog started off as a simple page/showcase of my work and gradually evolved [still does actually!] to selling prints and items with my work on them.
      You are very welcome to put anything up. I’d be honored.
      Thanks again!

8. Lori Lipsky says:

Isn’t color marvelous. I suppose the first two appealed most to me–we all have our color
    favorites, I’m sure. Your post brightened my day. Thanks.

9. This is wonderful,I like this post
    With love maxima

10. mya says:

I like blue the best. the first one. And shower curtains is such a good idea for your watercolors !

Lovely again, Marina. They are beautiful color bursts and perfect for shower curtains. I like the colors in Sea Burst the best, and I like the title Beaver Burst the best – It is different and unique. It made me think of a beaver slapping its tail on the water and creating the splash of colors.

12. cedds says:

I wouldn’t be able to say which one I like best. The combinations are fantastic. I find the pink banana one quite groovy. Love it!!!

It’s like Vivaldi’s ‘The Four Seasons’ concerto – what a brilliant concerto on canvas! Completely love the theme and the compositions in such stunning, playful and enriching colours, dear Marina!

14. All I see is an excellent appetite for life.
    Well Ok .. one is very tasty and other’s so fragrant!
    Kan inte med ord beskriva

I loke the Classic blue most!

Our summers in India being intense these makes one feel real cool. Thanks Marina 🙂

• …ours was like that too this year [I think we reached 47ºC at some point!], so instinctively I had to find ways to cool down and at the same time be reminded of the sea I love so much! Thank you kindly, Dilip!

Lovely and summery! I prefer the addition of grey, particularly the grey and olive and the rust tones.

18. nonoymanga says:

Madame Marina wonderful a very creative work!!! Cheers Nonoy Manga

Beautiful and splashy!

20. Meanderer says:

Beautiful Marina! Nature’s bursting out all over 🙂

21. What a cool splash, what I love about your art is that is shows your personality, it’s powerful, peaceful and just amazing! At least that’s what I can se….;-)

I love Forest Burst. Excellent work, Marina! 🙂

interesting titles:
    WATERMELON BURST …

These are all wonderful. Great colors.

25. fgassette says:

BEAUTIFUL!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

Beautiful, Marina! And Fun! I love sea burst the best, followed by pink banana burst.

• It’s very very funny actually but I did think of you when I finished the Pink Banana one!
      😆
      It was such fun doing them that I had to force my self to stop at 11!!!
      I’m very glad you like them Patricia!

What a lovely idea , Marina!
    I love your colours composition ♡
    So beautiful and impressive(^_^)

28. I love it! What a fantastic idea!