Time II

This is the second of a series of posts with my view of time featuring timepieces with my watercolors.

Time!

Divided in hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds… yet counts differently to each one of us.

It seems that the most accurate timekeeping devices are atomic clocks.

Though these are not actually atomic[!], they do however have my atom flowers watercolors on them!

Atom Flowers TIME:

ATOM FLOWERS #31

ATOM FLOWERS #28

ATOM FLOWERS #7

ATOM FLOWERS #19

ATOM FLOWERS #24

ATOM FLOWERS #2

SEE MORE OF MARINA’S EXCLUSIVE DESIGN ITEMS HERE

Comments
77 Responses to “Time II”
  1. betunada says:

nnnn trrrrr esting (riing ring) stuff. (!)

2. Finally got around to visiting your site again. I really like these atom time pieces. Great stuff!

3. JK Bevill - Lost Creek Publishing says:

Reblogged this on lost creek publishing.

4. WordsFallFromMyEyes says:

Beautiful – all of them. You’re just too amazing!! 🙂

5. Arpon Files says:

Muchos quisieramos detener el tiempo. Una bella forma de hacerlo es la forma en que lo haces. Hermosas pinturas que espero trasciendan su propio tiempo, Poesía plasmada en pintura. Un abrazo

6. thanks for dropping in again, marina!
    whats happening in greece these days? more economic woes i suppose….

7. hmm…time…can be the invincible enemy, or the most useful ally, depending on your own viewpoint in life…..life is too short when we are enjoying it…too long when we are down….great watercolours anyways, marina, as always!

8. SoundEagle says:

Hi Marina,

Time and Art have become irrevocably entwined in your clocks!

It’s at once the time of art and the art of time . . . . . 🙂

9. Very nice and awesome!!! 🙂

10. Clanmother says:

You really have an extraordinary gift….thank you for sharing it with us.

11. These remind me of this quote:

“Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time, who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done, if we are always doing.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

they are exquisite.

David.

I love the third set, that yellow/green with the purples is just lovely 🙂

13. Such clever refreshing design and renderings.

Time is an illusion but your art is beautifully real…

Those are just beautiful! The first one is my favorite. I love the pastels and color combination (and purple is one of my fave colors)!

Lovey designs for the clocks, Marina!
    BTW: thank you for all your prayers. 🙂

17. Meanderer says:

These are so beautiful, Marina. It’s hard to pick a favourite but I really like the flowers with the candy stripes! It would make an excellent pattern on a bedding set with clock faces on the pillow cases 🙂

18. viveka says:

Stunning work … would love a wall clock like that … but I have 4 all ready, love the striped on. Have to rethink here .. really love your work.

19. Are these your designs? Incredible work. I love your artistic thrive. 🙂

20. I love the colours. A beautiful circle that is

21. Each one is so delicate and pretty to look at. They would make any wall happy.

22. I love your mastery of watercolor, and sheer love of the flowers with such delicate yet bold design…all strong enough to both compliment and enhance the look of the clocks giving them a “timeless appeal”….just gorgeous, Marina!

Another amazing artwork, Marina! Cannot decide which one ! Love all!
    How lovely to have such a beautiful art on the wall❤❤❤

24. maviedesign says:

These timepieces will remind anyone that times are good and will only get better 🙂
    Great blend of clockwork and aesthetics to give the user a moment to pause and appreciate art.

Just gorgeous, Marina, all of them! Your words about time ring true. I often have your comment in my head about a “natural rhythm” and I thank you for that! Have a great day! ~xoxo!

Your clock work is a winning idea!

Your artwork makes the ordinary extraordinary. Functional art.

28. fgassette says:

The time pieces are all so beautiful, I can’t decide which I like best.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

If ‘Timepiece’ is so beautiful – it will surely count beautifully for all of us too 🙂
    Thanks Marina 🙂