International Tiger Day

Today is the International Tiger Day

Please visit the official International Tiger Day website for more information here

Poster2014

Another wild animal vulnerable to extinction.
Please share…

This is a scheduled post.

I will probably not be able to reply as I will be offline for a week.

I look forward to visit your posts upon my return.

Till then – be well!

🙂

Comments
33 Responses to “International Tiger Day”
  1. Thank you on behalf of myself, and the other remaining 3199 wild tigers. I am, as usual, wearing stripes today… : )

Feeling this deeply…we are all one…

3. Aquileana says:

Beautiful post and I loved the message you are spreading with it, dear Marina.
    Best wishes to you, Aquileana 😛

4. I didn’t realize there was such a day! Thanks for raising awareness.

5. Steven says:

I did not know of this day. Such a gorgeous and utterly magical animal… their diminishing numbers make me very sad indeed.

6. Have a great break, Marina! 🙂

7. Such a beautiful big cat… and you know well how much I love them!! Shared, dear Marina
    Hugs and kisses 🙂 claudine & fam.

8. Mary says:

Thank you Marina for the post on this gorgeous animal.

Thanks for the reminder ear Marina. We were, just a few hours ago, celebrating the heartening news that numbers in a reserve in the South of India have increased!

Thanks for this one because (believe it or not) I didn’t have International Tiger Day on my list!

Marina it is so important to spread awareness for preserving the precious Tiger and all other fauna in the forests of the world. Thank you for this beautiful video and with kind regards. Cheers. 🙂

12. donna213 says:

I have always loved tigers and hope we never see that day when they are gone from the wild.

13. Resa says:

Thanks, Marina! I have a new tiger mural I’m going to post!

14. alexraphael says:

See you soon 🙂

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. […] should go to my lovely friend Marina for bringing this to my attention; ashamedly, I had no idea of International Tiger Day […]