marwax or marworks?…

MarWax is undergoing changes.

To begin with, relocating.

My little workshop is changing address and well, evolving into something else!

New name: MarWorks!

MarWorks logo

So, here is a little MarWax retrospect.

Comments
79 Responses to “marwax or marworks?…”
  1. Alice says:

I just like it!:-)

Wow indeed! these are just exquisite! Adore the black and red ones and the black and orange duo, and also the wedding detail. Good luck with the move.

3. Marina, exquisite! I’ve never seen anything like these. All the best! 😀

4. jakesprinter says:

Beautiful post Marina 🙂

5. suzan aral says:

Absolutely stunning Marinaki… good luck with everything 😉
    Speak soon?
    Suzan

the black candles (with dark red) are my favorites!

No wick for the rested!…

8. my favorite is the little purple flowers. Yes, keep growing 🙂

9. Very good photos of these colourfull candles. Congratulations, Marina.

10. Love them! Very creative and special!

11. Francina says:

These candles are amazing, Marina! I love them all! I saw that you made one with the autumn flowers as well. You keep amazing me with your talent! wow
    Ciao Bella 🙂 🙂

12. Looks amazing! You’ve got some serious talent girl! Followed you blog! 🙂

Love,
    Mari

13. How do you do that then Marina? I’m scratching my head!

14. sriramjanak says:

no words…just fantastic….

15. I love the monogramming work on the wax!
    Would be really cool to have a jet black candle with a gold monogramming work on it 😀

Beautiful. And nicely photographed.

17. Lovely candles or really they should be called art…best wishes!

18. Beautiful pieces of art design. 🙂

Say, if you have free time on your hands check out my new blog.

God hates condoms

19. willandmegan says:

Love the contrast of the granite looking wax behind the golden seal.

20. Absolutely Marvelous! You are a wonder! Love, Linda

21. ProArtwork says:

Beautiful work. Wishing you lots of success!

Wow! Very cool MarWax! I hadn’t seen most of that awesomeness!

23. fgassette says:

WOW! I’m excited. Love all your work. Wishing you the best.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

That’s incredible, Marnia!…beautiful! 🙂

25. That’s so amazing 🙂

Best wishes. May the relocation be smooth and beneficial. Love this retrospective. Would love to see the new space. Peace.

27. Beautiful details – I like your signature stamp – M/W reflection. You are moving onward and upward 🙂

28. Good luck Marina
    best wishes from Yannis too!

29. petrel41 says:

Thanks for this! All the best with moving! I hope that your removal van will not get a punctured tyre 🙂

They are amazing Marina! I wish I was there to see your art in person! Really beautiful❤❤❤

Thanks so much for sharing your talent, and best of luck with the transformation … and thanks for wishing I was in Greece to see you work in person.

32. Oh my! Are these candles your work? WOW! They are really, really amazing! Are they for sale on your web site?

• Thank you so much, Arnel! They were here at my workshop [which is now closing and moving home]. Due to the peculiarity of the items it’s not easy to set up a site to sell them. One of each and very different in sizes. Also wax is a sensitive medium and needs extra care [packaging and transportation]. So for now I’ll keep designing them at home and exhibit in galleries etc
      🙂

Congratulations Marina. Evolution and transformation is the way to go!
    Wish you best!